Looking for a career in an exciting, ever-changing technological industry?
There is a reason why so many of our associates have been a part of Network Task Group for so many years—it is a great place to work. Our associates enjoy health, vision, and dental benefits; a 401K program; paid time off; and more—all in a dynamic, challenging, and creative atmosphere. We are very happy with the team we have, however we are always seeking out talented, innovative, and motivated telecommunications professionals. If you think you would be a good fit for Network Task Group, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please see below for a list of any available positions with Network Task Group, Inc.
Account executive- telecommunications Sales
Account Executive- Telecommunications Sales Rep
This position is responsible for selling Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony solutions, and data infrastructure to SMB and enterprise level customers. The selected candidate must be positive, work well with others, willing to learn new technologies and be able to hunt for new business. This is a Telecommunications Sales Representative position.
- Generate new business opportunities through outside sales activities such as networking, cold calling /prospecting
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan that will allow you to obtain monthly and quarterly sales objectives
- Sell with an application solution sales methodology to mid and senior level executives.
- Manage the sales process through our CRM Tool from lead generation to close
- Continue to learn and sell new technologies.
- Experience in telecommunications B2B sales (Preferably ShoreTel)
- Proven Sales Experience
- Knowledge of Video conference experience desired
- Knowledge of Carrier services , SIP, MPLS, Internet services desired
- Proven track record of successfully exceeding sales quotas
- Proven networking experience
- Proven Hunter skills
- Strong closer
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Network Task Group, Inc. also offers a comprehensive benefits package.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER